Announcing our 2021 Heavy Equipment Operator Training Program
Perform job tasks such as building a storm pond, berms, parking lots, ditches, roads and more!
Training will take place October 4 to November 26 in NE Calgary on a live work site. Students will receive a total of 320 hours of seat time on Excavator, Dozer, Skid Steer and Wheel Loader over the 8-week program.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
On Site Safety Training for Heavy Equipment
We come to your work site to train your employees
Chase Operator Training Ltd. is a fully mobile safety training company where we come to your site to train your employees. They will learn new skills on your equipment. This is the equipment that they are comfortable with and will be using for you in the future. We also offer our Train the Trainer programs.
Ask us about the various courses we offer, the custom training materials we’ve created and our flexibility, including:
- day, evening and weekend training
- combining multiple courses
- customized material for your company or machine
- ability to train your own new employees
- provide access to machinery if necessary
Need more convincing to get safety training?
- Educated, safe operators cause fewer accidents and damage less property than untrained operators.
- Trained operators are more productive than untrained operators.
- It is also a requirement by Occupational Health & Safety.